Novum Structures is pleased to offer comprehensive continuing education sessions tailored to architects, design professionals, and engineers. Our sessions cover a wide range of topics related to structural engineering and systems for high-quality affordability.
Our sessions aim to provide you with valuable insights into preconstruction support services.
We delve into various applications where Novum Structures' expertise can make a significant difference in your architectural projects.
Book your AIA Accredited Lunch & Learn Today
- Participants will employ a systems approach in the design of integrated glass and steel specialty structures.
- Participants will acquire an understanding of new technologies in steel fabrication for incorporation into the design of glazed specialty structures.
- Utilizing course information, participants will acquire an understanding of ETFE attributes and characteristics to utilize in the design of ETFE facades, skylights, canopy, and atrium applications.
- Participants will learn to compare a systemized Designer Assist Process to a conventional design approach in addressing value engineering while maintaining high-value architecture to budget.
Each Session Will Cover:
- Integrated Glass & Steel Specialty Systems
- New Technologies in Advanced Steel Fabrication
- ETFE Systems
- Evolution of Structural Glass Systems
- Creating Value instead of Value Engineering
- Preconstruction Design Support
- Novum Designer Assist
- Engineering and Detailing
- Product and System Selection
- Specification Options
- Sustainability Objectives
- Fabrication and Procurement
- Project Management and Site Installation
- Project Typology:
- ETFE Systems
Each session lasts approximately 1 hour, and Novum Structures is delighted to provide lunch for all participants.
No Concept Is Too Small
We're here to help you bring your dream ideas to life, no matter how out of reach they might seem. Let's make it happen.